Alright it is the first of February and I have to ask you a question. Are you making progress towards reaching your New Years Resolutions? Are you turning your Resolutions Into Results?? Be honest!!! Have you actually taken action steps to make the goals a reality? If you are like most people the answer is NO. Or maybe you were off to a really great start and you had vacations (like me) or you had to travel and you missed a workout or two or maybe you had a birthday party and ate lots of great food and are still beating yourself up over it?
No matter what excuse that you have for slowing down or stopping the change the bottom line is that you are not making your resolutions matter! You either don’t have someone to hold you accountable, you don’t know where to start, or you just aren’t really that motivated to change. I have heard it all, trust me…. I have been coaching for over 3 years so nothing I mean NOTHING surprises me!
But, what I do know that the mind is a powerful tool and whatever you put your mind to, you can absolutely hands down DO!
When I took those before pictures of myself I simply bawled my eyes out and then vowed no one would EVERRR see the pictures again. I immediately decided that I would never ever look that way again! I wanted to change WAY more than I wanted to stay the SAME! The desire was strong!! The one thing that I refused to do was give up! I mean seriously, what is the alternative? I wasn’t about to stay the same. Change was my only option.
I had the desire and the drive to make the change. My body clearly had a different story!! It was sore, it was tired, it was out of shape and I mean WAY out of SHAPE! But, what turned into 1 push up, turned into 5 and then 15 and then all on my toes and no modifications. What started as 1 lb lost, creeped to 2, then 5, 10 and all the way up to almost 50 lbs. It didn’t happen over night. It happened because I truly wanted to make a lasting lifestyle change and I embraced the hard. I embraced the good with the bad and I just did the best that I could! It worked!
I seriously wanted to shout it from the rooftops that clean eating, Shakeology and Beachbody fitness programs work! I didn’t have to workout in front of people, and I could literally workout when it worked best for me. Plus I loved having a calendar that comes with each program that tells me exactly what to do on each day! It’s a no brainer, I don’t have to try to figure out what is going to get me the best results. It’s done for me.
So now here is my thought! It’s time for me to help YOU turn your RESOLUTIONS INTO RESULTS just like I did 7+ years ago.
- I am going to teach you how to meal plan & prep
- Give you tools to help you make clean eating a lifestyle change vs. a crash diet.
- I am going to help you with snack ideas and recipes that are easy to make.
- I am going to give you daily motivation and accountability.
- 24/7 access to our online support and accountability group.
- A fitness program that meets your needs.
- Portion controlled container system that will teach you correct portion size
- I will cover topics like handling temptations, late night snacking, emotional eating, traveling and more.
Does this sound like something you would like to do?
If the answer is yes then join me for the start of our plan and prep for our next group!!
The requirements are:
- I must be your assigned coach through Team Beachbody.
- You must commit to replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group (4 weeks)
- You must commit to starting and finishing a Beachbody fitness program which we will decide on together.
- You must be willing to check into the support and accountability group daily.