I focus on 3 things when it comes to the meals I make at home:
And maybe not even in that order. I have a variety of recipe books I often reference so instead of keeping all these easy, tasty, and healthy recipes all to myself, I’m going to start sharing my favorites on a regular basis in hopes to inspire you. Cool?
- 1 lb. sea bass (cleaned and scaled)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- salt and pepper
- 2 lemon wedges
Preheat oven to 450F°.
- In a cup, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place fish in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Rub fish with oil mixture.
- Bake fish, uncovered, for 15 minutes; then sprinkle with parsley or Italian seasoning and continue to bake for 5 more minutes (or until the thickest part of the fish flakes easily).
- Drizzle remaining pan juices over fish and garnish with lemon wedges.
I then topped with some tabbouleh, and added some mixed peppers and onions, plus a 1/2 baked sweet potato sprinkled with cinnamon.
Want more recipes like these? Then sign up for my newsletter and I’ll make sure you get ones I’m sure you’ll love.