Just over a month until Cancun. WOO HOO! I am down an amazing 3.6# this week and 8.6# total since Valentine’s Day! Well, I’m not surprised. I worked HARD on my workouts and especially my nutrition. Stayed on track with my commitment to only enjoy adult beverages once a week and food plan was almost perfect with 3 modest meals and 2 snacks daily. I’m continued living proof that the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan WORKS!
A sample day looks like this:
- Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 slice Ezekiel toast, cup of cherry tomatoes
- Snack: Chocolate Vegan Shakeology with 1/2 frozen banana, water, and 1 tsp. almond butter, blended
- Lunch: petite turkey meatloaf, 2 cups of cut up broccoli, celery and carrots, apple
- Snack: 3/4 cup 0% fat Greek Yogurt, 1 cup of fresh berries, 100 calorie popcorn
- Dinner: chicken and veggie stir fry with fresh ginger and sesame oil, mixed green salad with avocado and Newman’s light dressing
In the past I would have tracked this to the calorie on MyFitnessPal. obsessed over every bite and statistic, and it would come out to:
- 1843 calories
- 53 g fat
- 219 carbs
- 137 g protein
- 87 grams of sugar
- 44 g fiber
- 1890 g sodium
OR what I do now: 6 greens, 5 reds, 3 purples, 3 yellows, 1 blue, 1 orange, 4 tsp.
Much easier in my opinion and keeps me sane. If you want simple structure, easy to follow portion control, daily exercise, and free accountability and support – DON’T JUST READ my posts….send me a message and let’s get an action plan in place for you!!