March: 3 Day Refresh – Day 1

030715
I find the 3 Day Refresh to be an easy way to produce results quickly but naturally.  I’m the first to admit I don’t always have the best eating habits.  It seems like I am good 80% of the time (I mean REALLY good) and the other 20% of the time I go the extremes.  So the 3 Day Refresh keeps me on track.  If I gain 3-4 lbs. in a month or on a party weekend, I can reverse the effects with the 3 Day Refresh.

Is it a lot of food?  No, not really.  Probably about 1,200 calories a day, but it’s only 3 days and I never feel overly hungry.

Does it work?  Yep, I’ve done it 3 or 4 times and I’ve lost at least 3 lbs. each time.  The first time I lost almost 8#.

Is the food delicious?  Yes and no.  Fresh veggies are always delicious to me, but the Vanilla shakes are just eh.   But it’s not bad either.  I do have a few challengers who couldn’t do it.  There’s a money back guarantee.  They sent it back.  But most love it, including me.

I look forward to waking up Tuesday feeling lighter, flatter stomach, and better overall.

Want to get the 3 Day Refresh for TEN BUCKS?  Then order it as a Challenge Pack with your favorite flavor of Shakeology and it’s only $10 more than Shakeology alone.

Have questions?  Contact me personally and I’m happy to tell you more.

I'd Love To Hear From You

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s