I didn’t get a chance to post yesterday, but I’m down 2 lbs. this week in my efforts to lose 15 lbs. before my Cancun trip. Just a little bit ahead of schedule, but it’s going to get harder before it gets easier.
What have I been doing?
- 3 meals and 2 snacks a day
- Mostly ho-made, well balanced food
- Limiting myself to one night a week where I can have adult beverages
- 30 minute workouts 5-6 days a week (most recently P90X3) and one 1 hour and 45 minute yoga class once a week
- Plenty water: aim for 80+ oz. a day
- 7+ hours of sleep a night
I also get support from a private and free Challenge Group I am running on Facebook. If you have all the right habits in place, but still need some encouragement and accountability, reach out to me and I can put you in my free group. We’re always looking to support more individuals on their quest to a healthy lifestyle!