I know I keep writing about health and fitness. Yes – that is mostly what this blog is about, but today I decided to have a little fun and share a little bit about me…nothing too embarrassing. But maybe stuff you don’t know.
- I would practice yoga every day if I had the time.
- I bought my first condo when I was 20…with 20% down so I didn’t have to pay PMI (yes, I knew what that was even back then).
- I delivered pizza as a second job in high school, and in my early 20s to make extra money.
- I hate texting. I prefer to speak all my texts and I want my blackberry back. waaaaahhh
- I work in the automotive industry but I have no interest in cars.
- I’m the middle sister, at the middle height, but I have the smallest feet (7 ½).
- My favorite pizza is black olives, onions, and mushrooms (fresh only).
- I floss at least 3 times a day.
- I have been all sizes between 8 to 18.
- I enjoy running, but my favorite outdoor exercise is swimming laps, and I dream of having an in ground pool in my backyard someday.
What about you? Any fun facts you’d like to share to make this day a little more interesting…and a little less cold. 🙂