I made this gem the other day. The picture shown is 1/2 the recipe.
- 1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine. Steam in a steamer basket and drain very well.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder and eggs. Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Two additional tips:
- The more water you squeeze out of the cauliflower, the more crispy your crust will be (use towels or paper towels).
- Also I like to turn the broiler on during the last 1-2 minutes to heat the top of the pizza.