I have limitations when it comes to lunches, but I’m not going to let that stop me:
- I eat in my car between client meetings most days during the week
- I don’t want to eat fast food, so I bring my lunch and snacks
- I’ve cut out most wheat products (except occasional pizza which I can’t give up)
- I try to eat more veggies, and less meat
- I need something that doesn’t require heating up
So what can I possibly eat that fits in all these categories? SPRING ROLLS!
I was grocery shopping on my lunch hour the other day (ah, the life of a sales rep) and I needed something that fit into all the categories above since I didn’t prep my lunch for that day. I breezed by the asian isle and picked up some vegetable spring rolls that I could eat on the way to my next meeting. It gave me an idea. Why not make my own. I got lucky enough to find these “rice wraps” in the international isle and I think they are exactly what I was looking for. But what the heck do I stuff them with?
But other than that, I’m stumped. If you have any ideas for me or even some recommended combinations please help! I want to start experimenting with these soon. Please post your suggestions below for me. Please.
Oh, by the way, 2 wraps are 60 calories and contain no wheat. Score!