I started the 21 Day Fix program by Beachbody today. Loved every minute of it. I actually planned out my whole week and 90% of my meals are already cooked and ready to be consumed (raw) or heated up. After about 4 years of counting points (Weight Watchers) or Calories (MyFitnessPal) it was actually extremely FREEING not to have to count anything but a few containers. I did calculate the calories just for curiosity sake, and I am eating @400-500 calories less per day than I normally would budget, but I often went over my budget, causing me to not lose any weight.
So I’m looking forward to continue on this program. The 21 Day Fix is NOT a diet. But I am committing to the meal plan for 21 Days to help me control my food portions and teach me a little more about food in moderation, instead of just stuffing my face because I think I’m hungry.
I’ll keep you posted on my progress over the next several weeks.
- A 21-day program of simple portion control and 30-minute workouts that anyone can do
- Simple, fast weight loss—no weighing food or counting calories, carbs, or points
- You can lose up to 15 pounds in 21 days
It’s perfect for Men and Women who:
- Want to lose weight
- Don’t want to make long time commitments
- Have tried and failed at complicated diet plans
- Don’t want an extreme fitness program
- Have started their weight-loss journey with Shakeology®
- Are new to fitness,dieting, and weight loss
- Don’t like “off-limits” diet plans or deprivation
Drop me a line if you’d like to order this or any other program, and start working towards a healthier, more fit you.